We need new expatriate workers
- Development Advisors with professionnels in the areas of Health, Agriculture, Water or Development
- A Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Advisor
- A Project Manager for a project to provide ceramic water filters and hygiene education
- A Teacher or Social worker - future project for social inclusion
of vulnerable or disabled people in Laos
- A Nurse for a Hospital and Community project
- A Project Manager to coordinate a Community development project
Our partner TerraClear is looking for 3 expatriate workers in Pakse.
- A Managing Director as the leader of the operational staff.
- A Sales Manager to help TerraClear get the water filters to the farthest reaches of Laos and beyond.
- A Finance Manager to leads the team of administrative/accounting staff.
TerraClear is a social enterprise located in the Lao PDR. The company was established in 2010 and produces and sells ceramic water filters. These filters give access to clean water to many people, especially underprivileged people in rural areas. SFE has established a close cooperation with the company, which employs 30 people.
We are permanently looking for co-workers with capacities in these areas :
- medical doctor / nurse
- public health / community health
- agronomy/animal raising
- water management and sanitation
- community development
- fund raising / project writing
For these positions
- As soon as possible
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Long term commitment (minimum 3 years)
- Our staff follows a 2-3 months language and cultural training course at the beginning of their stay
- Accepting SFE values: serving and witnessing through a way of life inspired by the Gospel
Are you interested? Please write to email@example.com for more details